Current work programme
The EuroScan International Network’s work programme for 2015-2017 is under discussion and planned activities will be posted once agreed. Current activities include:
Goal 1: To establish a system to share skills and experiences in Early Awareness and Alert (EAA) activities.
- To develop the interactive methods toolkit with integrated presentations from EuroScan members
- To promote the updated methods toolkit
- To increase scientific and collaborative work at EuroScan general meetings
Goal 2: To strengthen activities for the development of methodological approaches to the identification, description and assessment of emerging technologies.
- To continue to develop methodological approaches for topics related to EAA activities
Goal 3: To improve the exchange of information about new and emerging health technologies and their potential impact on health services and existing health technologies.
- To increase the reporting of EAA outputs internally to EuroScan members, and externally, by increasing the use of the EuroScan database by EuroScan members
- To explore the sharing of information amongst EuroScan members at an earlier stage in the EAA process
Goal 4: To increase the impact of EuroScan International Network’s output.
- To promote the work of EuroScan and its members at annual HTAi meetings
- To promote the new EuroScan website
- To publish and/or present common outputs
Goal 5: To identify relevant not-for-profit public partners in order to share the results of work with partners/members of the EuroScan International Network collaboration.
- To investigate links with other relevant agencies with whom there is little contact
Goal 6: To advise not-for-profit organizations within public administrations who wish to consider the establishment of early awareness and alert activities.
- To raise awareness of the EuroScan International Network amongst not-for-profit organisations within public administrations and increase international membership globally
- To support the HTAi Disinvestment and EAA Interest Sub-Group (ISG)