Due to our legal situation, as a non-for-profit organization registered under German law, all texts required by law are published in the German language.
You can either use Google translator or contact the secretariat to get a description according to your requirements.
For a immediate information (legally not complete):
- All technical information we are storing will be deleted after the session.
- Information you are sending to us without being requested, emails, contact information, are used within the given task.
- We will not use any data or advertisement or to third parties without expicit persmission by the owner of the data.
- Request according to legal issues by public authorities will be respected and have to be fulfilled.
- Membership data will be handled intrernally and in specific actions e.g. audits.
We are testing our websites on a regular basis to avoid being corrupted and used for any unintended use, incuding cookies.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via email is in general not secured and that these information can be read by third parties without our knowledge or the chance to protect the data. Due to this we ask you not to send any confidential information via email. Instead of this we are offering options to contact us via the secured website. Please activate the https access.
More information on data protection please have a look at Datenschutzerklaerung (German)