Becoming a member
The EuroScan International Network consists of representatives from agencies and individuals already undertaking, planing or using early awareness activities on new / emerging or obsolete health related technologies .
Membership is open to any agency or individual that:
1- Is developing, or has, a programme or tools
- for the early identification and/or assessment of emerging, new, changing or obsolete health technologies;
- a scientific program on methods for the early identification and/or assessment of emerging, new, changing or obsolete health technologies;
- tools based on scientific work for the early identification and/or assessment of emerging, new, changing or obsolete health technologies.
2- Is included either within decision making processes:
- as an involvement to health management decision making on local, regional or national level or
- as an ongoing, officially recognized role in relation to regional or national government;
3- Is a non-profit organization or working within a non-for profit organization:
- is transparent about their founding and financing in their membership application and
- willing to announce conflict of interests as soon as they exists and
- has no link, other than scientific, with commercial companies or R&D centers
4- Is sharing and accepting the ideas and content of the EuroScan international network e.V., EuroScan international network and the related statutes and by-laws.
5- Is commited to support the EuroScan mission, transparent networking within EuroScan and sharing information, willing to improve knowledge and awareness of awareness of health technologies.
(Points under 1 and 2 must be fulfilled by at least one statement. Points under 3-5 must be fulfilled.)
The by-laws outline conditions of membership and membership rights and responsibilities.
There is an annual membership fee that is currently €3,250 (organizational) or €150 (individual). Membership fees are determined annually and the membership year runs from January 1st to December 31st. For more detailed information regarding the different membership benefit packages see here:
Representatives of agencies and individuals who are interested in joining the EuroScan collaboration, and are willing to work with us in the development of methods to identify and assess developments and share information on new, emerging or obsolete health technologies, can apply to join EuroScan International Network.
Either email the Secretariat of EuroScan or use the attached application form which is available in PDF Format or Word format and return to the Secretariat either via email or fax.
Any applications for membership will be considered by the Executive Committee and announced to the membership for commenting.
EuroScan meetings are held 3 times a year generally in Spring, Autumn and at the HTAi Annual Conference.